LED Monitor Market Started to Assault

By: Infocellular
Despite many outstanding LED monitors at affordable prices, but no means of direct computer users to switch. According to LG, 95 percent of computer users in Indonesia are still using the LCD monitor, not LED.

In 2010 about 95 percent of consumers still use the LCD monitor, and the remaining approximately 5 percent completed by the LED monitor. While for 2011 is predicted to increase to three times which is about 15 percent.

Today many manufacturers who issued the LED and LCD monitor products one of which is LG, Samsung and Benq.

Tag: LED and LCD Samsung, LED and LCD LG, Samsung LCD, LG LCD, LCD Benq, LED Benq


Post a Comment